Friday, September 21, 2012

Here We Go Bingo!

Playing bingo reminds  me the old ways of how people in the province having fun with it when I was a child. It is still fresh in my mind my neighbors calling other neighbors in the community to gather together and start the bingo game. They were having fun though despite of the financial crisis.

Now in the high tech generation I wish I could show them the trendy way of playing online bingo in order for them to see the difference and the changes of life. Actually I am not really a fan of this game but based on some blogger friends they had so much fun with it.

With the wide options of  online bingo sites available these days, people have their personal choice and play with it no matter what time or from where they came from.

As far as I know, there is what they call bingo clubs for bingo players throughout the world. Well, do you belong to any of the organizations folks? Maybe you would like to share with us how it goes, the fun with the parties outside, picnics or any gatherings. 

One last thing, are you familiar with bingoboard my friends? If you do, I would be happy to discuss about it with you in my comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...