Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goldilocks is now in Ozamiz City

A day before Immaculate Conception's feast just few days ago was the grand opening of Goldilocks Ozamiz City branch. I was there on that day but only across the street and didn't bother to get inside the store because of the crowd. I am happy though because at last they made it.

I admit I am a fan of Goldilocks since we were living in Cebu. What I usually buy from them is their cake. Aside from a bit affordable they also have a wide range of selections. Just for a share to my lovely readers I have photos posted below showing the sweetness of Goldi.


Son turns 1 month.




Cake for my little girl.

Hmmm.. What else can I say? I just like to thanks Goldi for the memories you've shared with me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...