Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Avon, the World's Largest Direct Selling Company


Are you working in the Avon company? Are you a franchise dealer, sales manager or any among their company positions? Avon is the largest world's direct selling company known with their cosmetics products. According to them it's the company for women. But wait, I've met also men working for Avon. So not just for women, right?

I've been working with this company for several years but only part-time. I purposely joined there for me to save few bucks every time I purchase but I can expand my earnings if I will be focusing on selling. Anyway it's credit so I have enough time to pay back the one I owe unlike at the mall I have to pay in cash.

If you want to join Avon I can say that you have a future there if you will concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...