Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do You Bet On Sports?

Hello everyone! At this early morning I would like to ask anyone of you if you do bet on sports. I heard people saying this phrase "the more you bet, the more you win." Well, do you think so? In my part, I actually don't know if to believe on it or not because I honestly haven't tried yet betting on any sports. As of now I don't want also to say if I have the plan to do sports betting in the future because of some factors.

It just actually came up to my thought about the topic because I know somebody who still kept betting and suffered situations which he can really avoid to happen. In some other point, he became so familiar on how to bet on Basketball because that's what he often bet on.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...