Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mom and Daughter's Conversation

Yesterday was a nice bonding between me and my beloved daughter. We had fun conversing like both are old. My daughter is still 31 months but she talks like a grown kid. She really loves to talk and mingle with other people. So yesterday while she's using the old laptop studying her lessons she got bored and convinced me to play with her favorite game. Resting time came by and she fell asleep.

As a mother who misses blogging so much I continued my journey online and looked for match 3 games to share to my lovely readers. At first I was really wondering how match 3 games online works, but as time goes by and as it steals my day I then analyzed how things work. So maybe now or later, I'm going to do this match 3 games download to experience the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...