Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a Holiday in Lapu-Lapu City Today!

Today is April 27, 2011 and it's a non-working holiday here in Lapu-Lapu City. It is formally declared by the Malacanang in celebration of Kadaugan sa Mactan (KSM). Based on what I've read, today is the 490th celebration of the said KSM. But wait, I only able to find out that it's a holiday today when I went to the bank to pay my bills. Oh gosh! where is my earth? So tomorrow I need to be there early because the painter will show up to repaint the house. It will be a long day tomorrow then.

Anyway guys, I apologize for not giving often updates to this blog. I am just still not in the mood to do my blogging things. Hopefully soon I'll become motivated once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...