Friday, August 27, 2010

Online Games and Humor Site Review


I am a great fan of playing online games and the funny games. With the stressful life I have it is the usual thing that I usually do to relieve some stress in this virtual world. Before when hubby was here with us for his vacation I often convinced him to play games online instead of going out and spend money in fancy restaurants. Well of course we also went out mostly at the beach with the kids and stayed there for 2 nights. Reminiscing those times really makes me cry because it is a great bonding for us as a family.

Aside from playing games having informal conversation and throwing jokes is also one of my likes. And speaking of jokes hubby also has a lot of it to share. He is not boring to talk to because of his unusual attitude, the love to make anyone laugh.

By the way, now that I am talking about funny thing, the games and jokes Skull.net is the site with full of it. There are so many funny pictures that will surely entertain your day. If you are free at the moment I think it is good to head yourself over there and enjoy the moment of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...