Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Received Call from the Canadian Consulate

While taking a nap this afternoon because of my headache due to my sinusitis attack I heard the so loud noise from my phone. I was wondering who's calling me because I just spoke to my husband few hours ago so it means not him.Upon picking up the phone I have read the Canadian Consulate's number. And the Consulate's wife told me that my daughter's Canadian certificate has arrived and ready for pick-up. So I am so grateful for that but I'll just be going there next week to pick it up.

1 comment:

  1. wow that's great news, so you are migrating?

    Thanks for following one of my blogs, I just followed one of your blog and now following this too. Feel free to fllow my other blogs if you can.. mwah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...