Monday, April 12, 2010

ATM Business

Here in our area ATM business is what people are up to. One lender is charging 7% for the entire amount being borrowed and there's also another who charge 10% to his borrowers. If you'll ask me whether they legalized it or not, well, some yes and some not, especially the home based. I think this is a good business nowadays especially that people are borrowing many everywhere to cover their financial needs. Anyway, why I am talking about this topic here is because I am planning to operate the said business. As a matter of fact, I am still in the searching process for the pros and cons, the things I need to do to have this business possible in my hand. I want to know the term and all the things when it comes to ATM business.

Anyway, a plan is still a plan. All I can say here is if you have knowledge about this ATM business please share it to me. You can e-mail me if you want. For sure it is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...