Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Meaning of Dreams

I checked online about the different meaning of dreams. A particular item you are dreaming about has a corresponding meaning. I'm not very particular about knowing each dream's meaning because for me it's just like nothing or senseless. Before writing this post I had a weird dream last night and I'm just wondering because almost every night I'm having a dream. Sometimes I just keep ignoring to remember my dreams because I've been dreaming the same thing. That is the reason I find it weird and I can't just keep quiet here.

I didn't say I don't want to dream during the night but if I'll be the one to be follow I don't want to have it because it's disturbing my good sleeping time. How about you, don't you think dreams are just a disturbance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...