Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to My Passion

Yepey, I survived! I didn't noticed that this other blog of mine is now 1 year. It's like few weeks ago when I started it. Time really flies so fast like a train. I just want to say Happy 1st Birthday to me. I hope more blessings to come for this other piece of my life.

To my visitors, thank you so so so much for visiting this blog. If you could make it often the more it's appreciated. lol!

Blogging is already part of my daily life, it helps me financially, but still there are times came up to my senses of leaving it. Leaving it for life? Blogging brought both bad points and good points to me. Mentioning bad points, it affects my health. I dropped some weight, have an eyebags and divided time for my children. I think enough for mumbling, I'll just give you an updates whatever decisions I'm going to make in the future.

Once again thanks for your drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...