Saturday, August 1, 2009

Old Fashion Infants Weighing Scale

Hello guys, I have here an old fashion weighing scale that still been used til now in one of the health center here in Cebu City. Don't you think the baby won't cry if we'll put him here? Oh yes, the baby will do cry. Supposed to be I'll take a picture of a baby being weigh here but I don't have the nerve to do it because I was thinking that maybe they would be insulted. Insulted? Well,I think they have no plans to replace it to the new one and not like this because its sheet is already old it's like antique. Hopefully there's a person who have a big heart and will donate a new one.


The poor baby will be placed here like a fish or rice. Oh, so sorry baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...