Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Refinancing Definition

When I enrolled in MBM (Masters in Busineness Management) class there I encountered business words which I didn't know before what it means until when I enrolled the subject. So one of the words that I remember is this refinancing and it is very applicable when you or the company is indulge in debt. So what does it mean? Refinancing is a procedure in which you pay off one or more existing debts with a new home loan. And if you have perfect credit, refinancing is sometimes a good option to obtain a lower interest rate or to convert a variable rate loan to a fixed rate. However, if you are in the midst of financial difficulties, if you have too much debt, or if you have bad credit, refinancing is loaded with pitfalls. I recommend that you be very careful when refinancing debts. Many refinancing loans hurt consumer. And regarding the important things you need to consider before making refinancing will be tackled next time when I enroll again.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe,,,One of our problem in our cours is about business problems because we are not familiar with the words and words meaning hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. can not comment ....
    that this important visit friends the night ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...