Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas is Near

Do you already have plans where you spend Christmas? Well, a month and few days left before that time then followed by a New Year. So 2009 is coming to town! Speaking of Christmas it's already a worldwide practiced of giving gifts but how I wish that everyday is Christmas so we can receive gifts everyday. lol! That would be merrier, right?

So, did you purchased already in advance the gifts for your colleagues and families? You know what, for me I prefer to buy in advance little by little so I can budget the money, not one time purchased and one more thing is I usually buy during sale event because you can get discounts . My friends be a Smart Buyer. Buy in advance now and don't forget mine. lol! Just kidding.

Anyway, advance Merry X'mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...