Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moving to Vancouver

In life, there are major decisions that we necessarily need to do for the sake of life's venture. Lately, hubby notified me that soon he'll be moving in Vancouver since his new office will be located there. So what to see in Vancouver folks? I heard there are numerous wonderful destinations to see in there and right now I can't wait to hop in and explore the whole place. So from Victoria to Vancouver is the route. I was amazed how peaceful the life in Victoria during my months of stay at hubby's place during my first visit. Hopefully Vancouver is also the same.

Upon gathering further information of Vancouver, I found these 10 tourist attractions.

1. Stanley Park

2. Granville Island

3. Capilano Suspension Bridge

4. Vancouver Aquarium

5. Robson Street

6. Grouse Mountain

7. Canada Place

8. Vancouver Chinatown

9. Gastown Vancouver

10. Dr. Sun Yat Sen Gardens


Well, have you been in those places guys? Do you have more interesting places to add up?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and g'luck! Blessings to you and your family. :)

    Just followed you on GFC. Hope to get a follow back. :) TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. new work, new place, new faces, en more

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...