Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Having Fun During Sinulog Festival

I felt glad that I was able to witness once again the Sinulog festival for this year 2012. So I did enjoy each every moment together with my cousins. It was an almost all day walking and standing in the crowd but it was fun though. We watched the street dancing while bumping to lots of people. Oh, it was such a terrific experience!

Anyways, here I go putting fake tattoos just like what mostly what people did lol! I just go with the flow of the mass.





The contingents (below)...sad to say I wasn't able to capture photos the rest of them due to an unexpected incident.


the street dancing.





Thanks for dropping by folks. Just make the most of your weekdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...