Thursday, July 7, 2011

Embracing Jollibee Ice Cream

I remember how often I bring my kids to Jollibee when we were still living in Cebu. Now that I`m miles away I don`t know yet when that moment would happen again. I badly miss them. How I wish I have the wings to fly so I could see them whenever I want to. As a mother who have been there for them since I gave birth, and now being miles apart from them is so tough. It`s breaking my heart every time I think of them. I hope you understand what I mean.

By the way here are my lovable kids that I`ll do everything to make them happy and successful someday. So there she is craving to lick Jollibee`s ice cream while her brother is just watching and wondering what`s going on around that fancy thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...