Sunday, February 13, 2011

Earning is My Passion


As a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom) I love to earn few bucks in both online and offline. Lately, I am thinking of going back to the old work which is blogging. I admit I felt lazy doing it specially if there's no motivation to think of. It is so strange when I started feeling this way because before I was blogging till morning. I made my day as my night and night as my day. Could you imagine that? I have less time for my kids because of that. Unlike now that I lie low a bit I got all the time for them. Anyway I am trying to balance everything but all I can say is going back to the old set up is such a hard thing to do specially that my mother is not with me anymore to help with the kids. Although I have housekeepers but I don't totally trust my kids to them. I hope you know what I mean.

For going back to earning, I hope I can start then the plan of selling stuff online and doing my blogging at the same time. whoooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...