Friday, September 17, 2010

Along the High-Way

I went out with mama yesterday to purchase their ticket going home to the province of Misamis Occidental. My little daughter will be going with her for a vacation because in just a couple of days. I'd like to go but son has a class. Actually they'll be going there for St. Mateo's feast. The town where I was born and raised will be celebrating the big event again. I said big because not only one barangay or community will celebrate but around 10 or more.

Anyway, while on the way home and waiting for the PUV (public utility vehicle) I took some shots to relieve the boredom.



Here's mama waiting while holding her new box fan.




Just for fun I took this while she's walking. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...