Thursday, August 12, 2010

Food Across the Bridge

I want something different. Something that I rarely seen. I crossed the bridge from the island where I lived with empty stomach. My parasites called my name for me to look some food. For my easy finds here are the foodies I saw. It was a long time since I ate like in the plates so I without a doubt I ordered and grab the food right after it landed on the table.

To mention to the food, spring roll, 2 pieces of puso (native rice inside the coconut leaf) and the fresh lumpia. Of course hot sauce my favorite. About my drinks? Since I still have the flu so just the mineral water instead of soft drinks. Well, in fairness my stomach was full after taken all the food. It was great actually. *big grin*



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...