Monday, June 7, 2010

Movie Time

Watching movie is one of my favorite past time once I am done with my household chores and online errands. I am fond of watching horror movies and love stories before but since I have now 2 little angels I prefer to watch movie that my kids could also watch so the whole family would enjoy. By the way, do you want to find out what is my favorite movie? I am sure you will laugh at me if you will find out my answer but it is okay I am just having fun and of course not only me but the whole people in the household. For the answer, it is Alvin and the Chipmunks. We have the part one and two copy. It is really entertaining and good to watch for all ages. There are other movies that I want to watch with all of us but I'll just wait till I can grab a copy. When I read Dana Bashor comments to the movie she loves to watch but she doesn't have the time it seems I can relate her story to mine. Well life is just like that.

Anyway, in the new movie that we watched few days ago I was wondering why my son was making a noise while pointing on the TV. I rewind the CD for me to see what it is. And guess what? It is robot cartwheel, and he wants me to buy like the one he saw on the movie. Oh, son he wants everything that he saw on the TV. It seems he's now following enthusiast Dana. I think it is okay as long as he would listen to me as his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...