Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Trying to Manage

My household helpers will be leaving soon. Is it for good? Well, I don't know, that's they're life. I'm tired of changing maids over and over again. If only I'm like superwoman I think I don't need those guys, but sad to say that I am not. I am only an ordinary person with limited capabilities and most of all my husband is not around and I have 2 little kiddos to take care of. So who's that lucky ordinary woman who can do everything without anyone's help? Are you?

Now, all I can do is try to manage my time. Actually I am sleepless for how many days because I have pending online things that need to be done soon. Hopefully, I'll get over with those unfulfilled tasks. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...