Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maintaining is...

Maintaining more than 1 blog is really hard for me. Although I am just a stay at home mom but I have lots of responsibilities at home. I am the one mom and dad of my 2 little kids. Before when my mother was here it is not really that hard as compared this now. My kids now have their own taste. They know what they want. So controlling them is such a hard thing to do. I am glad that blogging became part of life because during my stressful times my blog is my friend. My blog has no life but there I can express my deepest thoughts and emotions. Blogging helps me a lot in different ways, financially and emotionally. Although it's hard to maintain but I am planning of making more than what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...