Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Less Stress?


A stressful person like me needs some help on how to minimize those stresses. If I'm so stress it seems I am carrying the world for free. Of course I don't want to carry the world because it is very heavy. *sigh*Imagine me against the world? Oh, really stressful! Actually I had found before many helpful tips but just hard to follow those things. So still it is my problem why I can't be less stress. Lately I found 20 tips to attain less stress, so far when I evaluate them there are some of them that I don't need and still hard to do. What I did I revise it for myself. So here's the result.


Go to bed 2 hours earlier than usual. The usual is 12 midnight so 2 hours earlier would be better.
Get up an hour earlier than usual. I usually up around 7am so 1 hour earlier.


Don’t wear tight clothes or uncomfortable shoes.

Make a list.

Listen to a favorite song. Since I have no time to listen this time I'll try.

Keep extra cash and stamps in the house.

Be polite and be fair. I'll try really hard for this.

Laugh out loud. Yes even though there's no reason to do so. hehehe

Have a good book to read.

Keep an extra set of keys. Yeah I need to do this.


Exercise 3 times a week.

Always keep the important documents in the same place

Throw something away.

Don't say mean things about other people.


Pay attention to someone else.

Make your bed.

I want to follow the revision I made above and if possible I am going to memorize it. It's weird to say this but I think it's the only way to remember the things I need to do and to lessen my stressful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...