Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Looking for a Birthday Gift

Time is like a wind moves very fast. It is like few months ago the last time we celebrated my husband's birthday. Today, I just realized that next week is already his birthday and I have not purchased any birthday gift yet. Days left till his birthday so I need to be quick and get something. Every time I buy for my husband I admit I really get a hard time looking. He is very picky so I just want to make sure he'll be using my gift given and not just give it away to someone else. Anyway speaking of buying gifts I'm thinking of getting this time from louis vuitton. They're products are great and in quality. For my hubby's birthday I am planning to buy Robusto 2 compartment Grizzli. I'm sure you are wondering how it looks like, well it's here below. Isn't the bag looks elegant?

Robusco is available in size "16.1" x 13.2" x 4.1". It has 2 large compartments for file and some other compartments inside. I like its masculine color and I'm sure my husband would be happy to receive it. By the way if you want to shop louis vuitton stuff just visit eluxuryin.com. They have louis vuitton handbags which are pretty good to give this Christmas season. Once you'll visit the place I'm sure you'll drool over their lovely stuffs for sale. Louis vutton bags are available in a big discount lately. If I'm not mistaken the place is having 60% to 90% off luxury hot sale. For the payment method they are accepting credit cards and Paypal method. So you have credit cards stick in your wallet and haven't swipe it for a long time I think it's time to do it while they are offering a very low prices.


1 comment:

  1. I like to give my husband watch or perfume as a gift..enjoy ur week end.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...