Monday, November 2, 2009

Oasis of the Seas, the Largest Cruise Ship Ever



Have you ever dreamed of having your journey with Oasis of the Seas? I think my dream to step on that largest cruise ship is always be a dream till the end. What a nice feeling being inside the most expensive cruise ship ever! Oasis of the Seas is owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International. The vessel itself is worth 900 million euros which is equivalent to 1.3 billion dollars. It can accommodate 6,360 passengers and 2,160 crew members and features a variety of traditional and new activities.

By the way guys, I need to go now because I have to start making my own Oasis of the Seas which is made of paper. So Babooh!


photo credit: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...