Thursday, October 8, 2009

The User Friendly Software

I have been using my laptop given by hubby for 3 years now. Since then I'm still using the user friendly software to create a pdf file. I'm very happy to have it because it's not only a pdf creator but it has a lot of other useful features with no hassles at all. This user friendly software I got has its new feature where you can convert pdf to word. So guys, isn't that great?

For a stay at home mom and a part time blogger like me using this kind of software is very convenient in my part. By the way, for those who don't know yet if what PDF (Portable Document Format) means, it is a file format which was created by Adobe Systems Inc. to enhance document exchange. One good advantage in using pdf file is it can be open, view and print in any operating system. So for you to start creating your own pdf files simply get your own pdf software available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...