Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Photography Quiz Result

Just for fun I tried to take the photography quiz measuring my knowledge in the field of photography. I'm not enrolling, taking any reviews or familiar about photography topics, all I know is to take pictures simply using the features of my camera. I even don't know how to adjust its settings so no wonder I got a very poor result..hehehe! What a very poor result I got here. My correct answers are here below, just click the image to view it larger.



Out of 13 numbers I got only 3 correct answers. And below is what they rate me.

Quiz Results

Your results are quite poor. With this level of basic photography knowledge, it is unlikely you will be able to produce high quality photos that can grab attention of photo buyers. Gain more knowledge, improve your skills, and you will see how your photography will get much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...