Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Payperpost.com

For sure you heard about this site payperpost.com, am I right? It's one of the pay per post network available online. If you are a member there, what can you say about it now? Are they becoming very strict? Well, based on what I observed they are right now especially when it comes to blogger's site. They give more opportunities to bloggers who have their own domain and the more if have PR. I have a PR 3 blog in blogspot but lately I considered myself lucky if can catch 10 opps a month from them, whereas in the previous 2 months I received 3 opps per day. See the difference? How about you how many opps you received from them recently?

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have to grab opps? I thought if you have PR3 there will be tasks available for u instantly.

    Marly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi, ana na ka strict cla. wla njud ko ng mind ana nila jov kay wla mibalik na ako PR.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...