Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The New Hero

Maybe you'll be wondering if who this new hero I am referring to is. The new hero here is the one who created the coursehero.com. Just for your information course hero is a social learning network intended for college students. Their subject is Physics. Remembering my college days I had 2 Physics subjects and I am glad that passed them all without repetition. Actually, I have 4 classmates who didn't able to graduate because of this subject.

Anyway, if you want to learn about Physics subject course hero is there to help you learn. When I visited the site they have 177 popular documents for Physics. To join the network is free. They have now more than 300,000 students taking the coursework. The good thing if you join there is you don't need to worry if you have Physics Homework because they have a Physics Textbook Solutions to solve your homework. So grab this opportunity for you to learn, visit their site now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...