Friday, May 15, 2009

Personalized Stuff


Collecting personalized stuff is one of the things that I love to do. I am into unique stuff such as personalized key fob. I have 2 sizes at home mini and the wrist sized. I really love them and I'm planning of getting more but in different design and color for my friends. I am a type of person who is full of surprises and love to give gifts but not the expensive ones. I usually collect personalized stuffs from Posy Lane. I am really attracted to their creations because very unique and affordable. Aside from personalized key fob I also got from their store a mom agenda planner for a busy mom like me and 2 monogrammed koozies for me and my hubby to use while sitting outside the house feeling the cool breeze. Oh, I miss him now because I am used to talk with him either nonsense or with sense. How about you guys, do you also love to collect personalized stuffs like what I got?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...