Friday, March 20, 2009

Me and Tarsier

Have you seen a Tarsier already? If you've noticed I am smiling in the picture with my friend Tarsier. This was my first time that I saw a real one in my whole life. I only watched this animal before on TV and read about it on the books during my primary times. But I am glad that we went to Bohol with my husband and there I saw this real endangered Tarsier species. I am so thankful to my husband for bringing me there, we were having fun.






Align Center

Tarsier is found in the Philippines in the place of Bohol, Leyte, Mindanao and Samar. Its scientific name is "Tarsius syrichta" and known also on its Visayan name "Maumag". If you have not seen yet the real Tarsier I am suggesting you to go visit Bohol and enjoy also their various tourist spots. Bohol is really a great place. So have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...