Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Alexa Rank


I noticed that my Alexa rank is getting higher in numbers. As blogger's know high in number means less visitors. Yes, less visitors. Oh too bad for me. I know I don't have the time to update this blog regularly as I wanted to. I am so busy outside and when I get home I proceed directly to bed because I'm already tired but for sure guys I'll be back soon, I'll just finish this latest task of mine. I even have no more time for my kids and I feel guilty about it. I miss playing with them and their sweet kisses and smiles.

At this very moment I want to thanks for all your visits. I appreciate it a lot I'll just try to visit you back as soon as could get the chance despite of this busy offline world of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...